Are your sick of waiting for new OpenERP versions or updates? When it arrives, do you have to invest again in your developments or in data migration? Tired of OpenBravo restrictions? NaN·tic always looks for and develops the best products, the software with better performances and always 100% open source. That’s why now, we suggest Tryton to our customers.
Tryton is an enterprise management software (ERP) born in 2008 as fork of OpenERP. While it keeps the modularity, scalability and security performances of the original one, Tryton improve its technical features taking advantage of expertise accrued in OpenERP development.
5 REASONS TO MOVE TO TRYTON
- Because it’s technologically more advanced than OpenERP
- Because it grows faster with new versions and updates
- Because the moving to new versions is very easy
- Because we know it very well and we have pushed through Tryton Foundation
- Because it will be the next reference ERP Open Source
5 REASONS TO RELY IN NaN·tic
- Because we always use offer open source solutions
- Because we guarantee a fast ROI
- Because we have develop the product we offer
- Because we do tailor made solutions
- Because our customers are satisfied